Thursday, September 6, 2007

35 Weeks


This past weekend was Lucy's 2nd birthday party, complete with a family party and a swim party the next day. I'm 34/35 weeks here. Getting things organized now. Lucy has "officially" moved in with Reese, or at least all of her stuff has. She has a bed in there but I'm keeping her in the crib in the "baby's room" as long as possible. I have the room set up for the baby, items washed in drawers, equipment ready to go again. I still need a few things, pack a bag in a few weeks, put the carseat in, etc. I like to feel ready.
The only thing we don't have is a name!!! This is so unlike us. We had Reese picked before we were even married, then Lucy before we even got pregnant the second time. This time we have like 10 boy, 10 girl names. And lots of reasons each name isn't perfect. Plus we keep adding names rather than narrowing down. I'm looking for one that doesn't belong to a close relative or friend, works with Reese and Lucy, and of course the last name Hobby. Plus I feel like this is our last name so I'm being too picky. In reality any of these will work. I don't really care what other people think so it doesn't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. Reese and Lucy weren't popular with everyone.
Boy- Sam, Max, Davis, James, Anders, Anderson, Jake, Jonah, Oliver, Walker, David, Thomas, Griffin, Ryan, Noah, Brooks, Everett, Miles, Tyce
Girl- Cameron, Reagan, Jane, Caroline, Maguire, Maggie, Alice, Beatrice, Maisy, Ingrid, Frances, Anderson, Mae, Natalie, Juliet, Tess.
YIKES!

No comments: